Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 73 Incheon

Arrived at Incheon on schedule mid-afternoon. Although not as flashy as some other Asian airports, Incheon is far better than CDG, almost the complete opposite in fact. Notably, it had free WiFi available everywhere. However it was far too warm for me - not sure if was just me or the actual temperature. We walked around a bit to stretch our legs and J & H then split off to investigate a shower/massage.

Later I made my way to the Rest Area with comfortable lounge chairs that we had discovered on our way through in March. B was there but departed soon after to exchange money. They girls woke me from my reverie to report that the foot and leg massage (for half an hour) had been fantastic - they felt like they were floating on air.

B had indicated his preference for sushi, but the girls and I had each spotted Korean fast food places and we agreed to eat at one of those. Mine was spicy pork and it was quite good.


The Apple iPad had just gone on sale in France, so this label on emergency equipment available in a case mounted on the wall at the airport was interesting. 



It's been a fabulous trip, but I am now very much looking forward to going home again. J is ready to go again for another long trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment